This is a synchronous learning module. Our classes are held between 3 pm and 7 pm Eastern Time for 1 hour until May 14, 2018*
Apply techniques learned:
- Apply programming techniques learned to program discrete electronic devices, light emitting diodes, detect switch actions, infrared sensors, light-sensitive resistors, control motors, servos, pulse wave modulation and analog to digital conversion.
Integrate programming and electronics:
- Nine programs to integrate programming and electronics using the Arduino microcontroller.
- “Arduino consists of both a physical programmable circuit board (often referred to as a microcontroller) and a piece of software, or IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that runs on your computer, used to write and upload computer code to the physical board.”
Bring your imagination and your computer.
- Bring your computer (Windows or Mac) that meet our specification, or use ours to learn in class. Learn at your own pace at our class and practice at home. Limited computers available for use in class.
- Have completed the Code IT Now programming course or have successfully completed a programming course using any of the popular languages, C, C++, Python, Java or a scripting language.